Dream of traveling to Morocco and experiencing all this yourself? Join one of our group trips!
Our group trips are especially for travelers who want to experience more of the diversity and beauty of Morocco.
- Groups of 4- 14 travelers – Fully accompanied by an English-speaking, local Moroccan guide – Option to book for extra days -Upon request, we can arrange your international flights.
We travel in small groups, accompanied from the start till the end by a local -English-speaking- guide who will lead the group and share all you want to know about Morocco, Moroccan culture and religion, geography, history, and daily life.
- * Group size: 4- 14 travelers
- * Fully accompanied by an English-speaking, local Moroccan guide
- * Option to book for extra days
- * Upon request, we can arrange your international flights.
If there is one word to describe Morocco it is ‘hospitable’. If there is a second word it is ‘diverse’. From the bustling souks and narrow alleys the medina of the imperial cities. Via the high-speed train in the north. The impressive High Atlas Mountains that are inhabited by the indigenous Amazigh people in the clay and stone houses. To the camel drivers in the Sahara in the south. And the blue fisher boats at the harbor of Essaouira. Morocco has it all.