Hello everyone, step-by-step the borders open. And Morocco allows more and more tourists to enter the country.
Currently, the requirements to access Morocco are:
“It is necessary that all passengers traveling to Morocco to present at the time of check-in a negative RT-PCR certificate (RT-Polymerase Chain Transmission for Covid-19). Passengers must travel within 72h of the test result time. Children below the age of 11 years are exempt from the test. Passengers are also required to download and print the health declaration form and submit it to Moroccan authorities at the arriving airport.
Upon arrival, any person showing symptoms related to Covid-19 will be subject to additional medical checks.”
What we do as Travel Magical Morocco to offer you a safe trip is:
- We offer tours for private groups and groups of people from all over the world. Those groups will be with a maximum of 8 people. Transport of group tours will be in a 17-person van, with plenty of space to keep a distance.
- Our transport is only in private vehicles.
- We follow the COVID-19 guidelines of the Moroccan authorities during the whole trip.
- Accommodations will meet the Moroccan requirements for COVID-19: all personnel is tested, and only half of the rooms are occupied.
- We focus on exploring the countryside and nature. But we will visit the cities as well because of their charm. We will work according to the local standard COVID-19 guideline.
- In the next months, you can cancel your trip anytime if there are changes in the COVID-19 guidelines of Morocco or the COVID-19 guidelines of your home country.
- We maintain our high health and safety guidelines.
We hope to welcome you soon. Morocco is a beautiful country. We will do everything to give you a warm and safe welcome!