Terms & Conditions
After booking and confirmation we will send you a confirmation invoice. Please refer to your booking confirmation invoice for details regarding payments. If this balance is not paid on or before the due date we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled.
- Within 2 weeks after receiving the confirmation invoice we need to receive a 20% payment of the total fare.
- Payment of the balance of the trip price is due 8 weeks before the departure date.
Cancellations & Refunds
* A cancellation of 90 days or more prior to the first day of the trip ~ You will receive a full refund less a € 100,- cancellation fee.
* A cancellation of 60-90 days prior to the first day of the trip ~ You will receive a full credit to be applied towards a future retreat. A € 100,- re-allocation fee will be applied.
* A cancellation of 0-14 days prior to the first day of the trip ~ Sorry, no refunds or credits will be given.
* All credits expire one calendar year from your cancellation date.
* Thank you for understanding that our cancellation policies are non-negotiable.
You are required to purchase travel insurance prior to departure. Please provide proof of travel insurance before departing to Morocco.
If the retreat is canceled by Magical Morocco, all deposits and full payments to date will be refunded in full which constitutes settlement fees. Magical Morocco will not be held responsible for any additional travel expenses incurred in preparation for canceled retreats including airline tickets, travel delays, flight cancellations or illness.