Day-trip: Visit Imlil village in the High Atlas mountains
Spend a day outdoors and enjoy the beautiful High Atlas mountains!
Looking for a day in the cool, beautiful mountains of Morocco and discover the local life? Join our day-trip to Imlil village.
We will pick you up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech and transport you (private transport) to Imlil; a Berber (Amazigh) village in the High Atlas mountains. Starting there where you will hike with our local guide through the High Atlas mountains. Option is to ride a mule to enjoy the trip. You will have a delicious local lunch. After lunch you can either relax and check Imlil village, do some more trekking. Up to you.
At the end of the day we will return to you hotel or riad in Marrakech.
– transport to and from Imlil
– certified local guide (english & french speaking) to accompany you during the ride and the hike
Call us at +212 6 62 74 30 23 (or use WhatsApp) to book this experience
Bring some good hiking shoes with you. Depending on the time of the year it can be cold in the mountains. Be sure to bring some warm clothes along.
- Transport between your hotel or riad in Marrakech and Imlil and back
- certified local guide (english & french speaking) to accompany you during the ride and the hike
What is not included:
- Optional mule ride (about 10 dirham per mule)
- Drinks and items of a personal nature
Do you want to book this trip?
Contact us via +212 6 62 74 30 23 (also for WhatsApp) or email@example.com